The Ikegami MKC-230 is a 3 chip medical grade FHD video camera. It uses a standard C-mount, and is compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® video adapters.
- Full HD Resolution (1080p)
- 1/3″ 3-chip CMOS sensor
- Optional USB & SD recording upgrade with footswitch
- Standard C-mount
- Up to F14 light sensitivity ideal for retinal surgery
- HDMI (using DVI-HDMI cable), DVI, and HD-SDI outputs
- 5, 7, and 10 meter extension cables available
Capture high quality retinal videos at an affordable price. The Ikegami MKC-230 is an excellent entry level 3 chip video camera for those who are seeking a high sensitivity medical camera. While it does not have native HDMI out, a DVI to HDMI cable can be included to work with any monitor.
Compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® adapters the MKC-230 can be configured to any magnification you prefer, with the option for optical zoom for the best video experience.
Part # MKC-230HD