The Ikegami MKC-X800 is the first medical grade native 4k resolution camera on the market. It uses a standard C-mount, and is compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® video adapters.
- Native 4k resolution (2160p)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 1/2.52″ 1-chip CMOS sensor
- Standard C-mount
- Up to F8 light sensitivity
- HDMI 2.0, DVI, and 12G SDI outputs
- 5 or 7 meter cable, 10m extension available
- Ethernet network connectivity
Future-proof your video system by purchasing a 4k medical C-mount system at its lowest-ever price, and be ahead of the curve when 4k becomes the new standard. The Ikegami MKC-X800 is the best medical grade option for capturing 4k video of anterior segment surgery.
Compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® adapters the MKC-X800 can be configured to any magnification you prefer, with the option for optical zoom for the best video experience.
Part # MKC-X800