The TTI-4KR is our most cost-effective C-mount camera option. With HDMI 2.0 output, built-in recording, and wireless functionality it is a great option to start capturing video on a slit lamp or microscope.
- 4K (2160p) resolution up to 60 frames per second
- 1/1.8″ 1-chip CMOS sensor
- Compatible with standard C-mount
- USB & SD card recording (SD card included)
- Wireless mouse included to control recorder
- Transfer recordings over your network wirelessly
- HDMI 2.0, USB, Ethernet or WiFi live video feed
- One-piece design with no separate control unit
Add 4K medical grade video and recording capability to your slit lamp or microscope at a competitive price. Recording and image management software is built into the camera, and controlled by the included wireless mouse. Still image and video recordings are saved to the included SD card or USB flash drive.
In addition to HDMI 2.0 output, the TTI-4K-R includes software to connect to your computer for live video. Other live video outputs include USB 3.0 (cable included), Ethernet, or WiFi (adapter included). Recordings saved to the SD card or USB flash drive can be transferred manually or over the network.
Compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® adapters the TTI-4KR can be configured to any magnification you prefer, with the option for optical zoom for the best video experience.
Part # TTI-4K-R