The Accu-Beam® Universal C-mount Video Camera Adapter for microscopes and sit lamps has interchangeable lenses and mounts. This patented design allows it to work with almost any camera in addition to our medical grade C-mount video cameras.
- Lenses are interchangeable to always get the perfect magnification
- Mounts are interchangeable to work with almost any camera
- Focus-control to fine tune your image
- X/Y adjustment to center your view
- Adjustable iris to increase depth of field
- Can mount to any Zeiss-style beamsplitter exit port
- Adapters available for other types of beamsplitters
Universal C-mount Video Adapter
One of our most popular products, the Universal Video Adapter (also known as the Accu-Beam® II) is a modular C-mount video adapter that connects cameras to most surgical microscopes and ophthalmic slit lamps. A sturdy, functional design and patented interchangeable lenses keep it from being rivaled. Interchangeable mounts allow it to work with other kinds of cameras by converting into an SLR adapter.
Compatible with Zeiss beamsplitters and our beamsplitter adapters to work with various other brands. You can purchase the Accu-Beam® with confidence knowing it can be retrofitted to accommodate almost any new camera, slit lamp, or microscope.
Video lens options include F35, F50, F55, F65, F85, F107, F137, and F40-80 Zoom.
Part # 8102
U.S. Patent No. 5,264,92
The Universal Video Adapter is approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.