The Accu-Beam® Short Video Adapter connects C-mount cameras with most Microscopes and Ophthalmic Slit Lamps. It has a smaller form factor than the Universal Adapter.
- Compact design reduces weight and footprint
- Various lens options to work with any camera
- Mounts are interchangeable to work with almost any camera
- Focus-control to fine tune your image
- X/Y adjustment to center your view
- Adjustable iris to increase depth of field
- Can mount to any Zeiss-style beamsplitter exit port
Short C-mount Video Adapter
A twist on our most popular design, the Short Video Adapter is a smaller version of the Universal Video Adapter that trades interchangeable lenses for a more compact design. While the internal lens is pre-installed, it can be sent to TTI Medical to change lenses for use with a new video camera in the future.
Lens options include F35, F50, F55, F65, F85, and F107.
Part # 8102S
U.S. Patent No. 5,264,92
The Short Video Adapter is a class 1 device, and is approved to bear the CE mark. TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.