The Accu-Beam® Direct Video Adapter connects C-mount cameras with most Microscopes and Ophthalmic Slit Lamps. It is the most compact C-mount adapter that we offer.
- Most compact design for a video adapter
- Various lens options to work with any camera
- Works with any C-mount video camera
- Focus-control to fine tune your image
- Adjustable iris to regulate incoming light
- Can mount to any Zeiss-style beamsplitter exit port
Direct C-mount Video Adapter
The smallest C-mount adapter we offer, the Direct Video Adapter is a simple and cost-effective way to attach a camera to a beamsplitter. Unlike our other adapters the lenses cannot be changed and the X/Y adjustment is fixed. Without a right-angle prism, this adapter is best paired with a camera that has a “mirror/flip” feature.
Lens options include F40, F50, and F65.
Part # 8100
U.S. Patent No. 5,264,92
The Direct Video Adapter is approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.