The MultiPulse PRO DUO free beam handpieces have a novel design to allow the handpiece body and spacer to be removed from the focal group for sterilization. There is a choice of 6 cutting focal lengths plus a collimated handpiece for superficial vaporization and coagulation.
- Removable handpiece body for sterilization
- Choice of 6 cutting focal lengths
- Collimated handpiece for vaporization & coagulation
- Offered in straight, curved 90⁰, and curved 180⁰
- Handpiece with backstop available
Free Beam Handpieces
The 5” handpiece has 4 interchangeable bodies – straight, straight with backstop, curved at 90⁰ and curved at 120⁰.
The 8” handpiece has 2 interchangeable bodies – straight and straight with backstop and can be used with the Endoscan robotic scanner.
The Jena Surgical Free Beam Handpieces are class 2 devices, and are approved to bear the CE mark.
Jena Surgical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
The Jena Surgical Free Beam Handpieces come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.