Accu-Beam® Fiberoptic Handpieces are a cost effective solution to guide laser fibers during orthopedic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, and oral surgery. They can be customized for resellers and bulk orders to have various lengths, gauges, colors, shapes, and engravings. All handpieces are re-usable and sterilizable.
- Available in Malleable or Rigid with various shapes
- Custom color anodizing and engraving available
- Sterilizable, less waste than disposable handpieces
- Available in almost any specified length
- Can fit almost any laser fiber from 11ga to 16ga
- Customized sterilization trays are also available
Have re-usable and sterilizable Fiberoptic Handpieces made to your specifications including color, engraving, shape, size, gauge, and malleability. If you don’t see a configuration on our site that meets your needs just request a quote with your desired specifications.
These handpieces are available in various gauges to be compatible with almost any laser fiber. Varying lengths and shapes allow for the perfect handpiece no matter the procedure or patient.
Customized aluminum sterilization trays for fiber handpiece kits are also available.
Compatible with most laser fibers.
Fiberoptic Handpieces are approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.